Mark Zuckerberg Makes $4 Billion Already In 2018, Daddy Freeze Reacts!
Its just 10-days into the new year and according to Bloomberg‘s billionaires list, Facebook founder Mark Zucckerberg has already made $4 Billion.
The report says, ‘major market indices are up 2% year-to-date, continuing the major stock gains of last year. Among those profiting from the continued stock surge is Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Zuckerberg has now moved from 5th to 4th on Bloomberg‘s billionaires list and he’s now worth nearly $77 billion.
The Bloomberg Billionaires Index is a daily ranking of the world’s richest people. Details about the calculations are provided in the net worth analysis on each billionaire’s profile page.
The figures are updated at the close of every trading day in New York.
Below is Daddy Freeze’s reaction to the report;
If he were a Pentecostal Christian in Naija, this entire sum would be his first fruit! 😂😂😂 whoever his pastor is, would be catapulted straight to freaking Forbes!!!
– How come all those pastoral clowns who say tithe is a means to financial gain, haven’t taught their dumb followers how to make $4billion in 10 Days, despite their ludicrous claims and their ridiculous astronomical doctrines?
– Mark doesn’t pay tithe TO ANY CHURCH!
– While your pastors private jets are grounded at the airports for lack of funds, productive people are making billions when the year hasn’t even started yet.
– Only a dingbat will pay tithe to A CHURCH in 2018!
– Jesus didn’t collect tithe, neither did our first pastors, his disciples! – Tithing is NOT a christian practice, rather an abolished Jewish law!
– Hebrews 7:18 KJV  there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness & unprofitableness thereof.
– ◄ Galatians 5 ► New Living Translation
 So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law.
 Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ will be of no benefit to you.
- I’ll say it again. If you are trying to find favor with God by being circumcised, you must obey every regulation in the whole law of Moses.
 For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace.